- 160.00 INR
- Other Types
- Women, Adult, Children
- Dry Place
Composition : Mupirocin IP 2.0% w/w
- Methyl Paraben IP 01.%w/w
- Propyl Paraben IP 0.02%w/w
- Mupirocin is used as a topical treatment for bacterial skin infections for example furuncle impetigo open wounds which are typically due to infection by Staphylococcus aureus or Streptococcus pyogenes.
- It is also useful in the treatment of superficial methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infections.
Mupirocin is used for the topical treatment of the following primary and secondary skin infections caused by sensitive strains of staphylococcus and streptococcus species:
- Impetigo (school sores)
- Furunculosis (boils)
- Infected dermatoses such as eczema psoriasis atopic dermatitis epidermolysis bullosa and ichthyosis
- Infected traumatic lesions such as ulcers minor burns, abrasions cuts wounds
Mupirocin ointment can also be used prophylactically to prevent development of infection and promote healing in minor burns biopsy sites minor cuts and other clean lesions.
Side effect :
- burning stinging pain itching rash redness dryness tenderness or swelling of the treated skin.
- increased oozing at the infection site.
- 1000 Per Day
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1X2.0%w/w /5gm
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- GMP and WHO
42/44, Babu Genu Road, Shop No.14, 2nd Floor, Om Shanti Om Co-op. Housing Society, Kalbadevi Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400002, India