- COMPOSITIONS: Thyroxine Sodium IP 50 Mcg is there in each uncoated tablet
- COLOUR: White
- PACKING: 1-100 tablets (GLASS BOTTLES)
INDICATIONS:Levothyroxine is used for the treatment of an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism). It is helpful in replacing or providing more thyroid hormone, which is produced by the thyroid gland. It can be a natural process that low thyroid hormone levels may occur. It is also possible that the thyroid gland injury by radiation/medications can also lower the level of thyroid hormone levels.
USES:Thyroxoin Sodium 50 mcg Tablet produces same hormone by the thyroid gland. It is used for the treatment of Hypothyroidism, a condition where the thyroid gland cannot produce enough hormones. Other disorders associated with the thyroid gland can be treated with it.
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Abdominal cramps
- Nervousness and irritability
- Excessive sweating
- Thyrotoxic crisis
- Changes in menstrual cycle
- Shaking and trembling of arms and feet
- Temporary hair loss
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
People taking this medication must inform their doctors if they experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
42/44, Babu Genu Road, Shop No.14, 2nd Floor, Om Shanti Om Co-op. Housing Society, Kalbadevi Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400002, India