- 160.00 INR
- Other Types
- Women, Adult, Children
- Dry Place
Composition : Mupirocin IP 2.0% w/w
- Methyl Paraben IP 01.%w/w
- Propyl Paraben IP 0.02%w/w
- Mupirocin is used as a topical treatment for bacterial skin infections, for example, furuncle, impetigo, open wounds, which are typically due to infection by Staphylococcus aureus or Streptococcus pyogenes.
- It is also useful in the treatment of superficial methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infections.
Mupirocin is used for the topical treatment of the following primary and secondary skin infections caused by sensitive strains of staphylococcus and streptococcus species:
- Impetigo (school sores)
- Furunculosis (boils)
- Infected dermatoses such as eczema, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, epidermolysis bullosa, and ichthyosis
- Infected traumatic lesions such as ulcers, minor burns, abrasions, cuts, wounds
Mupirocin ointment can also be used prophylactically to prevent development of infection and promote healing in minor burns, biopsy sites, minor cuts and other clean lesions.
Side effect :
- burning, stinging, pain, itching, rash, redness, dryness, tenderness, or swelling of the treated skin.
- increased oozing at the infection site.
- Western Union, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1X2.0%w/w /5gm
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- GMP and WHO
42/44, Babu Genu Road, Shop No.14, 2nd Floor, Om Shanti Om Co-op. Housing Society, Kalbadevi Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400002, India